AMP30716 Certificate III in Meat Processing (Quality Assurance) is a qualification suitable for Quality Assurance personnel in meat processing enterprises.
- Available as a traineeship – YES
- Total number of units required – seventeen (17) units
- Course duration – 24 months
- Non traineeship funding available – NO
- Price range – $1600 to $4500 (Student tuition fees are indicative only and are subject to change given individual circumstances at enrolement. Additional fees may apply such as student services and resource fees)
Certificate III in Meat Processing (Quality Assurance) is a qualification suitable for
Quality Assurance Officers in a meat processing enterprise. Typically people undertaking this qualification will be responsible for the day-to-day monitoring, testing and application of a QA program.
Graduates from this qualification will have a wide range of cognitive, technical and communication skills to select and apply a specialised range of tools, materials and information to:
- complete routine activities
- provide and transmit solutions to predictable and sometimes unpredictable problems
Graduates will apply knowledge and skills to demonstrate autonomy and judgement and to take limited responsibility in known and stable contexts within established parameters.
To achieve this qualification a total of seventeen (17) units of competency must be completed, including eight (8) core units and nine (9) elective units. The program is self paced with training being in a workplace delivery environment or other flexible learning environment. The program has rolling enrolments which means you can start any time and do not need to wait for semesters. For non-traineeship enrolment the course is fee for service and the price is dependent on unit selection.
For further information or inquiries email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (08) 9472 6111.