AMP40315 Certificate IV in Meat Processing (Leadership) is a qualification suitable for experienced meat industry personnel undertaking leadership roles in meat processing enterprises.
- Available as a traineeship – YES
- Total number of units required – twelve (12) units
- Course duration – 24 months
- Non traineeship funding available – NO
- Price range – $1600 to $4500 (Student tuition fees are indicative only and are subject to change given individual circumstances at enrolement. Additional fees may apply such as student services and resource fees)
Certificate IV in Meat Processing (Leadership) is a qualification suitable for experienced meat workers who are carrying out supervisory roles.
To achieve this qualification a total of twelve (12) units of competency must be completed, including four (4) core units and eight (8) elective units. The program is self paced with training being in a workplace delivery environment or other flexible learning environment. The program has rolling enrolments which means you can start any time and do not need to wait for semesters. For non-traineeship enrolment the course is fee for service and the price is dependent on unit selection.
For further information or inquiries email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (08) 9472 6111.
AMP40315 – Certificate IV in Meat Processing (Leadership)