BSB51319 Diploma of Work Health and Safety is suitable for individuals coordinating and maintaining the work health and safety (WHS) program in an organisation.
- Available as a traineeship – NO
- Total number of units required – ten (10) units
- Course duration – 12 to 18 months
- Non traineeship funding available – NO
- Price range – $2300 to $4500 (Student tuition fees are indicative only and are subject to change given individual circumstances at enrollment. Additional fees may apply such as student services and resource fees)
Diploma of Work Health and Safety is targeted at individuals who supervisors and managers who apply a substantial knowledge base and well-developed skills in a wide variety of WHS contexts.
To achieve this qualification a total of ten (10) units of competency must be completed, including five (5) core units and five (5) elective units. The program is self paced with training being in a workplace delivery environment or other flexible learning environment. You can start any time and do not need to wait for semesters. For non-traineeship enrollment the course is fee for service and the price is dependent on unit selection.
For further information or inquiries email email@example.com or call (08) 9472 6111.