FBP20221 Certificate II in Baking is an entry level for a bakers assistant working in a commercial bakery.
- Available as a traineeship – No
- Total number of units required – eleven (11) units
- Course duration – 12 months
- Non traineeship funding available – YES – Participation/Equity
- Price range – $1200 to $3400 (Student tuition fees are indicative only and are subject to change given individual circumstances at enrolement. Additional fees may apply such as student services and resource fees)
Certificate II in Baking
describes the skills and knowledge of a baker’s assistant working in a commercial baking environment.
All work must be carried out to comply with workplace procedures, in accordance with State/Territory food safety, and work health and safety, regulations and legislation that apply to the workplace.
To achieve this qualification a total of eleven (11) units of competency must be completed, including seven (7) core units and four (4) elective units. The program is self paced with training being in a workplace delivery environment or other flexible learning environment. The program has rolling enrolments which means you can start any time and do not need to wait for semesters. For non-traineeship or equity funded enrolments enrolment the course is fee for service and the price is dependent on unit selection.
For further information or inquiries email email@example.com or call (08) 9472 6111.