Do you meet your WHS Duty of Care obligations in the workplace? Understand the legislative requirements and your responsibilities.
This workshop is for owners, managers and supervisors of any small, medium or large business to understand their legal WHS responsibilities of duty of care in the workplace. This 4 hour workshop will cover:
- The employer’s duty of care
- The employee’s duty of care
- WHS policies and procedures
- WHS legislation and compliance
- Consequences of WHS breaches
- How to ensure your workplace has exceptional duty of care
- Any other questions you may have about duty of care
National Recognition and Accreditation
This course can contribute to the achievement of BSB30715 Certificate III in Work Health and Safety (assessment required for unit BSBWHS302 Apply knowledge of WHS legislation in the workplace).
Conduct a customised WHS workshop in your own workplace or come to the College, we have flexible delivery arrangements to suit your needs.
For further information or inquiries email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (08) 9472 6111.