This 1 day course provides essential knowledge for you to be able to maintain a safe work environment and apply WHS policies, procedures and programs to meet legislative requirements.
This course is for owners, managers and supervisors of any small, medium or large business, as well as any employee with WHS responsibilities, to understand their role in WHS. This 2 day course will cover:
- WHS legislation and compliance
- Information about WHS policies and procedures
- Consultation and participative processes for WHS
- WHS training, requirements and strategies
- Hazard identification, risk assessment and control processes
- Risk assessments and monitoring of risks
National Recognition and Accreditation
This course can contribute to the achievement of BSB40215 Certificate IV in Business (assessment required for unit BSBWHS401 Implement & monitor WHS policies, procedures & programs to meet legislative requirements).
Conduct a customised WHS workshop in your own workplace or come to the College, we have flexible delivery arrangements to suit your needs.
For further information or inquiries email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (08) 9472 6111.