AHC30416 Certificate III in Pork Production is a qualification specifically designed for pig/pork production farming.
- Available as a traineeship – NO
- Total number of units required – fifteen (15) units
- Course duration – 12 to 18 months
- Non traineeship funding available – NO
- Price range – $2300 to $3300 (Student tuition fees are indicative only and are subject to change given individual circumstances at enrolement. Additional fees may apply such as student services and resource fees)
Certificate III in Pork Production is a qualification required by the pork industry for those pursuing work in this industry and performing the functions of a piggery attendant. Entry into this qualification can be by direct entry or after completion of the Pork Industry Stockperrson Skill Set. Possible job roles related to the qualification include piggery attendant and stockperson.
To achieve this qualification a total of fifteen (15) units of competency must be completed, including two (2) core unit and thirteen (13) elective units. The program is self paced with training being in a workplace delivery environment or other flexible learning environment. The program has rolling enrolments which means you can start any time and do not need to wait for semesters. For non-traineeship enrolment the course is fee for service and the price is dependent on unit selection.
For further information or inquiries email email@example.com or call (08) 9472 6111.