BSB30215 Certificate III in Customer Engagement is a qualification designed for people working in a range of complex customer service roles.
- Available as a traineeship – YES
- Total number of units required – twelve (12) units
- Course duration – 12 to 18 months
- Non traineeship funding available – NO
- Price range – $1400 to $2950 (Student tuition fees are indicative only and are subject to change given individual circumstances at enrolment. Additional fees may apply such as student services and resource fees)
Certificate III in Business is suitable for individual’s skills would include working with multiple communication channels, providing excellent customer service, adhering to key performance indicators, working in a team environment, providing support to a team, providing technical advice and capturing data.
Potential job roles suitable for this qualification include customer service adviser, call or contact centre operator . Entry into this qualification can be by direct entry with vocational experience and without a formal business qualification.
To achieve the qualification a total of twelve (12) units of competency must be completed, including four (4) core units and eight (8) elective units. The program is self paced with training being in a workplace delivery environment or other flexible learning environment. The program has rolling enrolments which means you can start any time and do not need to wait for semesters.
For further information or inquiries email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (08) 9472 6111.