BSB41015 Certificate IV in Human Resources is targeted at more experienced individuals who mat provide leadership and guidance to others.
- Available as a traineeship – YES
- Total number of units required – ten (10) units
- Course duration – 12 months
- Non traineeship funding available – NO
- Price range – $1600 to $3000 (Student tuition fees are indicative only and are subject to change given individual circumstances at enrolement. Additional fees may apply such as student services and resource fees)
Certificate IV in Human Resources is suitable for individuals working in a range of human resources functions or management positions. Potential job roles suitable for this qualification include human resources assistants, human resource coordinators, human resources administrators and payroll officers. Workplace responsibilities range from in small business working across all aspects of human resources to larger companies where responsibilities include singular aspects of human resources. Entry into this qualification can be by direct entry with vocational experience or after completing Certificate III level business qualifications.
To achieve the qualification a total of ten (10) units of competency must be completed, including six (6) core unit and four (4) elective units. The program is self paced with training being in a workplace delivery environment or other flexible learning environment. The program has rolling enrolments which means you can start any time and do not need to wait for semesters.
For further information or inquiries email email@example.com or call 1300 ACT NOW.