BSB50215 Diploma of Business is suitable for individuals with substantial experience in a range of industry areas who wish to further develop their skills across a wide range of business functions.
- Available as a traineeship – YES / NO
- Total number of units required – eight (8) units
- Course duration – 12 months
- Non traineeship funding available – YES / NO
- Price range – $2300 to $4000 (Student tuition fees are indicative only and are subject to change given individual circumstances at enrolement. Additional fees may apply such as student services and resource fees)
Diploma of Business is targeted at individuals who have sound theoretical business skills and knowledge that they would like to develop in order to create further educational and employment opportunities. Potential job roles suitable for this qualification include executive officer, program consultant and program coordinator. Entry into this qualification can be by direct entry with vocational experience. in a range of work environments of after completion of Certificate IV in Business or other relevant qualification.
To achieve the qualification a total of eight (8) units of competency must be completed. The program is self paced with training being in a workplace delivery environment or other flexible learning environment. The program has rolling enrolments which means you can start any time and do not need to wait for semesters.
For further information or inquiries email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (08) 9472 6111.