BSB50615 Diploma of Human Resources Management is suitable for individuals in a management role who are required to manage the work of others and to add value to management practices.
- Available as a traineeship – NO
- Total number of units required – nine (9) units
- Course duration – 12 to 18 months
- Non traineeship funding available – NO
- Price range – $2300 to $4500 (Student tuition fees are indicative only and are subject to change given individual circumstances at enrolement. Additional fees may apply such as student services and resource fees)
•Available for VET STUDENT LOANS (VSL) – YES / NO
Diploma of Human Resources Management is targeted at individuals working in a variety of roles within the human resources sector who require a sound theoretical knowledge base in human resources management and demonstrate a range of managerial skills to ensure that human resources functions are effectively conducted in an organisation or business area. Typically they would have responsibility for the work of other staff.
To achieve this qualification a total of nine (9) units of competency must be completed. The program is self paced with training being in a workplace delivery environment or other flexible learning environment. You can start any time and do not need to wait for semesters. For non-traineeship enrolment the course is fee for service and the price is dependent on unit selection.
For further information or inquiries email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1300 ACT NOW.