BSB51315 Diploma of Work Health and Safety is suitable for individuals seeking employment in a WHS management role.
- Available as a traineeship – NO
- Total number of units required – nine (9) units
- Course duration – 12 to 18 months
- Non traineeship funding available – NO
- Price range – $2300 to $4500 (Student tuition fees are indicative only and are subject to change given individual circumstances at enrolement. Additional fees may apply such as student services and resource fees)
Diploma of Work Health and Safety is targeted at individuals who coordinate and maintain the work health and safety (WHS) program in an organisation. It reflects the role of practitioners who apply a substantial knowledge base and well developed skills in a variety of WHS contexts. Entry into this qualification can be after completion of Certificate IV in WHS or other relevant qualification or with extensive vocational experience in a WHS role without a formal qualification.
To achieve this qualification a total of nine (9) units of competency must be completed, including five (5) core units and four (4) elective units. The program is self paced with training being in a workplace delivery environment or other flexible learning environment. You can start any time and do not need to wait for semesters. For non-traineeship enrolment the course is fee for service and the price is dependent on unit selection.
For further information or inquiries email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1300 ACT NOW.