BSB51915 Diploma of Leadership and Management is suitable for individuals whose role is to apply knowledge, practical skills and experience in leadership and management in a range of industry areas.
- Available as a traineeship – YES
- Total number of units required – twelve (12) units
- Course duration – 24 months
- Non traineeship funding available – NO
- Price range – $4880 (Student tuition fees are indicative only and are subject to change given individual circumstances at enrolement. Additional fees may apply such as student services and resource fees)
Diploma of Leadership and Management is targeted at individuals who display initiative and judgement in planning, organising, implementing and monitoring their own workload and of others. High level communication skills is required to support individuals and teams to meet organisational requirements. Entry into this qualification can be after completion of Certificate IV in Leadership and Management or other relevant qualification or with vocational experience but without a formal supervisory or management qualification.
To achieve this qualification a total of twelve (12) units of competency must be completed. The program is self paced with training being in a workplace delivery environment or other flexible learning environment. The program has rolling enrolments which means you can start any time and do not need to wait for semesters. For non-traineeship enrolment the course is fee for service and the price is dependent on unit selection.
For further information or inquiries email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1300 ACT NOW.