FBP30117 Certificate III in Food Processing is a higher level qualification suitable for individuals in multi-skilled roles that include team leader functions within the production environment, including basic supervision and HACCP.
- Available as a traineeship – YES
- Total number of units required – seventeen (17) units
- Course duration – 18 to 24 months
- Non traineeship funding available – NO
- Price range – $2000 to $5750 (Student tuition fees are indicative only and are subject to change given individual circumstances at enrolement. Additional fees may apply such as student services and resource fees)
Certificate III in Food Processing describes the skills and knowledge for food processing workers employed in the following sectors:
- grain processing (including stock feed, animal feeds, milling wheat, barley, oats and flour milling)
- baking (including large scale production of cakes, pastry, bread, biscuits and plant baking)
- retail baking
- beverages (including juices, soft drinks, cordials, aerated and still waters, energy drinks and other modified beverages, such as vitamin and antioxidant beverages, coffee, tea and ice)
- dairy processing
- fruit and vegetables
- grocery products and supplies (including honey, jams, spreads, sauces, dressings, condiments, spices, edible oils and fats and pasta)
This qualification is designed for production related roles that require application of industry specific skills and knowledge across a range of processes, including some technical and problem solving ability. It caters for multi-skilled outcomes and roles that include team leader functions within the production environment. All work must be carried out to comply with workplace procedures, in accordance with State/Territory food safety, work health and safety and environmental codes, regulations and legislation that apply to the workplace.
To achieve the qualification a total of seventeen (17) units of competency must be completed, including five (5) core units and twelve (12) elective units. The program is self paced with training being in a workplace delivery environment or other flexible learning environment. The program has rolling enrolments which means you can start any time and do not need to wait for semesters. For non-traineeship enrolment the course is fee for service and the price is dependent on unit selection.
For further information or inquiries email email@example.com or call (08) 9472 6111.