FBP30417 Certificate III in Bread Baking provides trade baking skills and knowledge of a bread baker who bakes bread products working in a commercial baking environment.
- Available as a apprenticeship – YES
- Total number of units required – Fourteen (14) units
- Course duration – 36 months
- Non traineeship funding available – NO
- Price range – Not yet determined (Student tuition fees are indicative only and are subject to change given individual circumstances at enrolement. Additional fees may apply such as student services and resource fees)
Certificate III in Bread Baking is a qualification that covers the retail baking – bread specialisation within the food processing industry.
All work must be carried out to comply with workplace procedures, in accordance with State/Territory food safety, and work health and safety, regulations and legislation that apply to the workplace.
Entry into this qualification can be by direct entry with relevant work experience or after completion of Certificate II in Baking qualification.
To achieve this qualification a total of fourteen (14) units of competency must be completed, including nine (9) core units and five (5) elective units. The program is self paced with training being in a workplace delivery environment or other flexible learning environment. The program has rolling enrolments which means you can start any time and do not need to wait for semesters. For non-traineeship enrolment the course is fee for service and the price is dependent on unit selection.
For further information or inquiries email email@example.com or call (08) 9472 6111.