FBP30517 Certificate III in Baking provides trade level skills and knowledge of a baker who bakes bread, cake, pastry and biscuit products working in a commercial baking environment.
- Available as a apprenticeship – YES
- Total number of units required – nineteen (19) units
- Course duration – 36 months
- Non traineeship funding available – NO
- Price range – Not yet determined (Student tuition fees are indicative only and are subject to change given individual circumstances at enrolment. Additional fees may apply such as student services and resource fees)
Certificate III in Baking is a qualification that covers the retail baking – cake and pastry and bread specialisation within the food processing industry. Entry into this qualification can be by direct entry with relevant work experience or after completion of Certificate II in Baking qualification.
To achieve this qualification a total of nineteen (19) units of competency must be completed, including fifteen (15) core units and four (4) elective units. The program is self paced with training being in a workplace delivery environment or other flexible learning environment.
All work must be carried out to comply with workplace procedures, in accordance with State/Territory food safety, and work health and safety, regulations and legislation that apply to the workplace. The program has rolling enrolments which means you can start any time and do not need to wait for semesters. Under the Vocational Education and Training ACT of WA this qualification can only be undertaken as and apprenticeship or full trade recognition.
For further information or inquiries email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (08) 9472 6111.