FBP30617 Certificate III in Food Processing (Sales) is a qualification for individuals providing sales advice and services for the manufacturing or retail food industry.
- Available as a traineeship – NO
- Total number of units required – fourteen (14) units
- Course duration – 18 to 24 months
- Non traineeship funding available – NO
- Price range – $3300 to $4300 (Student tuition fees are indicative only and are subject to change given individual circumstances at enrolement. Additional fees may apply such as student services and resource fees)
Certificate III in Food Processing (Sales)
covers the sales specialisations within the food processing industry and targets those workers that provide sales advice and services for food manufacturing or retail food processing contexts.
The qualification is designed for roles that require the ability to perform a range of sales activities independently and as a team member, applying food processing technical skills and knowledge and problem solving. All work must be carried out to comply with workplace procedures, in accordance with State/Territory food safety, work health and safety and environmental codes, regulations and legislation that apply to the workplace.
To achieve this qualification a total of fourteen (14) units of competency must be completed, including six (6) core units and eight (8) elective units. The program is self paced with training being in a workplace delivery environment or other flexible learning environment. The program has rolling enrolments which means you can start any time and do not need to wait for semesters. For non-traineeship enrolment the course is fee for service and the price is dependent on unit selection.
For further information or inquiries email email@example.com or call 1300 ACT NOW.