FDF20111 Certificate II in Food Processing is an entry level qualification suitable for individuals working within a supervised production or production support environment.
- Available as a traineeship – YES
- Total number of units required – thirteen (13) units
- Course duration – 12 to 18 months
- Non traineeship funding available – YES – Participation/Equity
- Price range – $1200 to $3400 (Student tuition fees are indicative only and are subject to change given individual circumstances at enrolement. Additional fees may apply such as student services and resource fees)
Certificate II in Food Processing is suitable for multi-skilled roles within the food processing and manufacturing industry. This course provides skills in a range of food processing environments such as dairy, fruit and vegetables, confectionery, grocery products, poultry, beverages and grain processing. This qualification can be undertaken within a production or production support role, for example packaging, machine operations and bottling, to gain an understanding of the underpinning skills and knowledge behind the industry. This is an entry level course for those wishing to obtain their first vocational qualification.
To achieve this qualification a total of thirteen (13) units of competency must be completed, including five (5) core units and eight (8) elective units. The program is self paced with training being in a workplace delivery environment or other flexible learning environment. The program has rolling enrolments which means you can start any time and do not need to wait for semesters. For non-traineeship enrolment the course is fee for service and the price is dependent on unit selection.
For further information or inquiries email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1300 ACT NOW.