FDF20510 Certificate II in Retail Baking Assistance is targeted for individuals working in retail baking but not undertaking an apprenticeship.
- Available as a traineeship – NO
- Total number of units required – thirteen (13) units
- Course duration – 24 months
- Non traineeship funding available – YES – Pre-apprenticeship program
- Price range – $2200 to $4400 (Student tuition fees are indicative only and are subject to change given individual circumstances at enrolement. Additional fees may apply such as student services and resource fees)
Certificate II in Retail Baking Assistance is a qualification undertaken by individuals working as a trade assistant (assistant baker) with functions including customer service and general preparation. Entry into this qualification can be by direct entry with limited work experience. After achieving this qualification, candidates may progress to Certificate III in Retail Baking (cake and pastry, bread, or combined).
To achieve this qualification a total of thirteen (13) units of competency must be completed, including eight (8) core units and five (5) elective units. The program is self paced with training being in a workplace delivery environment or other flexible learning environment. The program has rolling enrolments which means you can start any time and do not need to wait for semesters. For non-traineeship enrolment the course is fee for service and the price is dependent on unit selection.
For further information or inquiries email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (08) 9472 6111.