FDF20911 Certificate II in Food Processing (Sales) is an entry level qualification that targets those assisting in a sales capacity within the food processing industry.
- Available as a traineeship – YES
- Total number of units required – thirteen (13) units
- Course duration – 18 to 24 months
- Non traineeship funding available – YES – Participation/Equity
- Price range – $3300 to $4300 (Student tuition fees are indicative only and are subject to change given individual circumstances at enrolement. Additional fees may apply such as student services and resource fees)
Certificate II in Food Processing (Sales) covers a range of food processing industries such as grain processing, beverages, confectionery, dairy processing, fruit and vegetables, grocery products and poultry. This qualification targets those performing production related roles that require industry specific skills and knowledge, including some technical and problem solving ability. It caters for multi-skilled outcomes for team leader functions within the production environment. Entry into this qualification can be by direct entry, after completion of Certificate II in Food Processing or with relevant work experience.
To achieve the qualification you must complete 17 units which includes 5 core units and 12 electives. The program is self paced with training being in a workplace delivery environment. The program has rolling enrolments which means you can start any time and do not need to wait for semesters. For non-traineeship enrolment the course is fee for service and the price is dependent on unit selection with the price ranging from $3300 to $4300. You will only have to pay on a unit by unit basis at the commencement of each unit.
For further information or inquiries email email@example.com or call 1300 ACT NOW.