FDF30111 Certificate III in Food Processing is a higher level qualification suitable for individuals in multi-skilled roles that include team leader functions within the production environment, including basic supervision and HACCP.
- Available as a traineeship – YES
- Total number of units required – seventeen (17) units
- Course duration – 18 to 24 months
- Non traineeship funding available – NO
- Price range – $2000 to $5750 (Student tuition fees are indicative only and are subject to change given individual circumstances at enrolement. Additional fees may apply such as student services and resource fees)
Certificate III in Food Processing covers a range of food processing industries such as grain processing, beverages, confectionery, dairy processing, fruit and vegetables, grocery products and poultry. This qualification targets those performing production related roles that require industry specific skills and knowledge, including some technical and problem solving ability. It caters for multi-skilled outcomes for team leader functions within the production environment. Entry into this qualification can be by direct entry, after completion of Certificate II in Food Processing or with relevant work experience.
To achieve the qualification a total of seventeen (17) units of competency must be completed, including five (5) core units and twelve (12) elective units. The program is self paced with training being in a workplace delivery environment or other flexible learning environment. The program has rolling enrolments which means you can start any time and do not need to wait for semesters. For non-traineeship enrolment the course is fee for service and the price is dependent on unit selection.
For further information or inquiries email email@example.com or call (08) 9472 6111.