FDF30510 Certificate III in Retail Baking (Cake and Pastry) is a qualification that provides trade baking skills and knowledge for those working in retail baking with a focus on cakes and pastry.
- Available as a apprenticeship – YES
- Total number of units required – sixteen (16) units
- Course duration – 12 to 24 months
- Non traineeship funding available – NO
- Price range – $2200 to $4400 (Student tuition fees are indicative only and are subject to change given individual circumstances at enrolement. Additional fees may apply such as student services and resource fees)
Certificate III in Retail Baking (Cake and Pastry) is a qualification that covers the retail baking – cake and pastry specialisation within the food processing industry. Entry into this qualification can be by direct entry with relevant work experience or after completion of Certificate II in Retail Baking Assistance qualification.
To achieve this qualification a total of sixteen (16) units of competency must be completed, including thirteen (13) core units and three (3) elective units. The program is self paced with training being in a workplace delivery environment or other flexible learning environment. The program has rolling enrolments which means you can start any time and do not need to wait for semesters. For non-traineeship enrolment the course is fee for service and the price is dependent on unit selection.
For further information or inquiries email email@example.com or call 1300 ACT NOW.