FDF30910 Certificate III in Food Processing (Sales) is a qualification for individuals providing sales advice and services for the manufacturing or retail food industry.
- Available as a traineeship – YES / NO
- Total number of units required – fourteen (14) units
- Course duration – 18 to 24 months
- Non traineeship funding available – YES / NO
- Price range – $3300 to $4300 (Student tuition fees are indicative only and are subject to change given individual circumstances at enrolement. Additional fees may apply such as student services and resource fees)
- Available for VET FEE HELP – YES / NO
Certificate III in Food Processing (Sales) is targeted for individuals who specialise in providing sales advice and services within the manufacturing or retail food industry. This qualification requires the ability to work independently and as a team member, performing a range of sales activities and technical skill and knowledge relating to the food processing industry. Entry into this qualification can be by direct entry, after completion of Certificate II in Food Processing or with relevant work experience.
To achieve this qualification a total of fourteen (14) units of competency must be completed, including six (6) core units and eight (8) elective units. The program is self paced with training being in a workplace delivery environment or other flexible learning environment. The program has rolling enrolments which means you can start any time and do not need to wait for semesters. For non-traineeship enrolment the course is fee for service and the price is dependent on unit selection.
For further information or inquiries email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1300 ACT NOW.