FDF40110 Certificate IV in Food Processing is a technical qualification targeted for team leaders and those in a supervisory or middle management role within the food processing industry.
- Available as a traineeship – YES
- Total number of units required – twenty two (22) units
- Course duration – 18 to 24 months
- Non traineeship funding available – NO
- Price range – $2900 to $8300 (Student tuition fees are indicative only and are subject to change given individual circumstances at enrolement. Additional fees may apply such as student services and resource fees)
Certificate IV in Food Processing covers a range of food processing industries such as baking, beverages, confectionery, dairy processing, fruit and vegetables, grocery products and poultry. This qualification targets those working in supervisory or middle management roles in food processing. It includes technical skill and knowledge required to solve food production problems and ensure that operations are implemented and maintained at optimal performance. Emphasis is on monitoring, implementation and management of food processing systems and procedures. Entry into this qualification can be by direct entry, after completion of Certificate III in Food Processing or with relevant work experience.
To achieve this qualification a total of twenty two (22) units of competency must be completed, including six (6) core units and sixteen (16) elective units. The program is self paced with training being in a workplace delivery environment or other flexible learning environment. The program has rolling enrolments which means you can start any time and do not need to wait for semesters. For non-traineeship enrolment the course is fee for service and the price is dependent on unit selection.
For further information or inquiries email email@example.com or call (08) 9472 6111.