FDF50110 Diploma of Food Processing is a qualification suitable for individuals in senior management, technical or similar roles with the food processing industries.
- Available as a traineeship – NO
- Total number of units required – thirty (30) units
- Course duration – 24 to 36 months
- Non traineeship funding available – NO
- Price range – $14 200 (Student tuition fees are indicative only and are subject to change given individual circumstances at enrolement. Additional fees may apply such as student services and resource fees)
Diploma of Food Processing covers a range of food processing industries such as baking, beverages, confectionery, dairy processing, fruit and vegetables, grocery products and poultry. It provides extensive skill and knowledge of industry management functions and environment and the ability to take responsibility for workplace systems. Entry into this qualification can be by direct entry, after completion of Certificate IV in Food Processing or with relevant work experience.
To achieve this qualification a total of thirty (30) units of competency must be completed, including six (6) core units and twenty four (24) elective units. The program is self paced with training being in a workplace delivery environment or other flexible learning environment. You can start any time and do not need to wait for semesters.
For further information or inquiries email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1300 ACT NOW.