FSK10213 Certificate I in Skills for Vocational Pathways is suitable for those who need skills to prepare for a vocational pathway qualification.
- Available as a traineeship – NO
- Total number of units required – eleven (11) units
- Course duration – 12 months
- Non traineeship funding available – NO
- Price range – $1200 to $1300 (Student tuition fees are indicative only and are subject to change given individual circumstances at enrolement. Additional fees may apply such as student services and resource fees)
Certificate I in Skills for Vocational Pathways is suitable for individuals who require a pre-vocational pathway to employment or a pre-entry level qualification that focuses on reading, writing, numeracy, oral communication and learning skills at an ACSF Level 2. This is an entry level or pre-vocational qualification suitable for learners who are culturally and linguistically diverse, indigenous or who seek to improve their language, literacy and numeracy levels to participate more effectively at work.
To achieve this qualification a total of eleven (11) units of competency must be completed, including seven (7) core units and four (4) elective units. The program has a high level of support and can be provided in a workplace delivery environment or other flexible learning environment. This qualification can also be blended into and lead to a vocational pathway.
For further information or inquiries email email@example.com or call (08) 9472 6111.