SIT20316 Certificate II in Hospitality reflects the role of skilled operators who use a defined and limited range of hospitality skills.
- Available as a traineeship – YES
- Total number of units required – twelve (12) units
- Course duration – 12 to 18 months
- Non traineeship funding available – YES – Participation/Equity
- Price range – $1200 to $2800 (Student tuition fees are indicative only and are subject to change given individual circumstances at enrolement. Additional fees may apply such as student services and resource fees)
Certificate II in Hospitality is a qualification that provides a pathway to work in organisations such as restaurants, hotels, clubs, pubs, cafes and coffee shops, and provides options for multi-skilled employees. The possible job roles related to this qualification included bar attendant, cafe attendant, catering assistant, food and beverage attendant, front office assistant, porter or room attendant.
To achieve this qualification a total of twelve (12) units of competency must be completed, including six(6) core units and six (6) elective units. The program is self paced with training being in a workplace delivery environment or other flexible learning environment. The program has rolling enrolments which means you can start any time and do not need to wait for semesters. For non-traineeship enrolment the course is fee for service and the price is dependent on unit selection.
For further information or inquiries email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1300 ACT NOW.