SIT40416 Certificate IV in Hospitality reflects the role of skilled operators who use a broad range of hospitality skills combined with sound knowledge of industry operations.
- Available as a traineeship – NO
- Total number of units required – twenty-one (21) units
- Course duration – 12 to 18 months
- Non traineeship funding available – NO
- Price range – $1800 to $3800 (Student tuition fees are indicative only and are subject to change given individual circumstances at enrolement. Additional fees may apply such as student services and resource fees)
Certificate IV in Hospitality is a qualification that provides a pathway to work as a team leader or supervisor in hospitality organisations such as restaurants, hotels, catering operations, clubs, pubs and coffee shops. Possible jobs related to this qualification include bar supervisor or team leader, concierge, duty manager, food and beverage supervisor or team leader, front office supervisor or team leader, housekeeper supervisor or team leader, gaming supervisor or team leader, shift manager.
To achieve this qualification a total of twenty-one (21) units of competency must be completed, including nine (9) core units and twelve (12) elective units. The program is self paced with training being in a workplace delivery environment or other flexible learning environment. The program has rolling enrolments which means you can start any time and do not need to wait for semesters. For non-traineeship enrolment the course is fee for service and the price is dependent on unit selection.
For further information or inquiries email email@example.com or call (08) 9472 6111.