MSS30316 Certificate III in Competitive Systems and Practices is targeted at individuals seeking to cross skill from technical roles into a quality and efficiency focus.
- Available as a traineeship – YES
- Total number of units required – ten (10) units
- Course duration – 12 months
- Non traineeship funding available – NO
- Price range – $1000 to $2850 (Student tuition fees are indicative only and are subject to change given individual circumstances at enrolement. Additional fees may apply such as student services and resource fees)
Certificate III in Competitive Systems and Practices provides a mix of introductory and more advanced skills in competitive systems and practices, also known as lean manufacturing. Job roles related to this qualification include individuals who are team leaders, process or operational specialists, tradespersons or those in a production role. It complements but does not duplicate qualifications supplying operational, production, maintenance,logistics, administration or other technical skills to industry. The skills obtained in this qualification carry common industry titles that include lean operations, six sigma, lean six sigma, etc.
To achieve this qualification a total of ten (10) units of competency must be completed, including three (3) core units and seven (7) elective units. The program is self paced with training being in a workplace delivery environment or other flexible learning environment. The program has rolling enrolments which means you can start any time and do not need to wait for semesters. For non-traineeship enrolment the course is fee for service and the price is dependent on unit selection.
For further information or inquiries email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (08) 9472 6111.