MSS40316 Certificate IV in Competitive Systems and Practices is a qualification required by team leaders or others in similar job roles who are responsible for the implementation of competitive systems and practices.
- Available as a traineeship – YES
- Total number of units required – twelve (12) units
- Course duration – 12 months
- Non traineeship funding available – NO
- Price range – $1500 to $4330 (Student tuition fees are indicative only and are subject to change given individual circumstances at enrolement. Additional fees may apply such as student services and resource fees)
Certificate IV in Process Manufacturing provides the skills and knowledge required by a team leader or other person to implement competitive systems and practices in the work of a team or work group. Target job roles may be in production or operations, office, maintenance, transport and logistics and other role requiring improvement of efficiency in a team or work area. It complements but does not duplicate qualifications supplying operational, production, maintenance,logistics, administration or other technical skills to industry. The skills obtained in this qualification carry common industry titles that include lean operations, six sigma, lean six sigma, etc.
To achieve this qualification a total of twelve (12) units of competency must be completed, including three (3) core units and nine (9) elective units. The program is self paced with training being in a workplace delivery environment or other flexible learning environment. The program has rolling enrolments which means you can start any time and do not need to wait for semesters. For non-traineeship enrolment the course is fee for service and the price is dependent on unit selection.
For further information or inquiries email email@example.com or call 1300 ACT NOW.