MSS50316 Diploma of Competitive Systems and Practices is targeted at managers and technical specialists of competitive business processes in an organisation.
- Available as a traineeship – NO
- Total number of units required – twenty (20) units
- Course duration – 12 to 24 months
- Non traineeship funding available – NO
- Price range – $1300 to $4000 (Student tuition fees are indicative only and are subject to change given individual circumstances at enrolement. Additional fees may apply such as student services and resource fees)
Diploma of Competitive Systems and Practices is a project-based qualification that provides the skills and knowledge required by a manager or technical specialist to determine and supervise the strategy for implementing competitive systems and practices in an organisation. Job roles related to this qualification include individuals who are responsible for operations in a whole area, site or organisation or technicians and other specialists providing high-level support and supervision of the implementation of competitive systems and practices.
To achieve this qualification a total of twenty (20) units of competency must be completed, including three (3) core units and seventeen (17) elective units. The program is self paced with training being in a workplace delivery environment or other flexible learning environment. The program has rolling enrolments which means you can start any time and do not need to wait for semesters. For non-traineeship enrolment the course is fee for service and the price is dependent on unit selection.
For further information or inquiries email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (08) 9472 6111.