AMP20216 Certificate II in Meat Processing (Smallgoods) is a qualification for individuals working in the smallgoods industry with at least six months work experience.
- Available as a traineeship – YES
- Total number of units required – sixteen (16) units
- Course duration – 12 to 18 months
- Non traineeship funding available – NO
- Price range – $1000 to $2950 (Student tuition fees are indicative only and are subject to change given individual circumstances at enrolement. Additional fees may apply such as student services and resource fees)
Certificate II in Meat Processing (Smallgoods) is a qualification suitable for those currently working in a smallgoods environment and with access for on-the-job training and assessment. Entry into this qualification can be by direct entry without prior meat industry skills or knowledge or after completion of AMP20216 Certificate I in Meat Processing (Smallgoods).
To achieve this qualification a total of sixteen (16) units of competency must be completed, including five (5) core units and eleven (11) elective units. The program is self paced with training being in a workplace delivery environment or other flexible learning environment. The program has rolling enrolments which means you can start any time and do not need to wait for semesters. For non-traineeship enrolment the course is fee for service and the price is dependent on unit selection.
For further information or inquiries email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (08) 9472 6111.