AMP30616 Certificate III in Meat Processing (General) is a qualification suitable for employees working in a range of roles in the meat processing industry.
- Available as a traineeship – YES
- Total number of units required – eight (8) units
- Course duration – 24 months
- Non traineeship funding available – NO
- Price range – $1300 to $3800 (Student tuition fees are indicative only and are subject to change given individual circumstances at enrolement. Additional fees may apply such as student services and resource fees)
Certificate III in Meat Processing (General) is a qualification suitable for those in job roles such as QA officer, meat processing laboratory assistant, supervisor and leading hand and on-floor trainer. Entry into this qualification can be by direct entry without prior meat industry skills or knowledge or after completion of a Certificate I or II in Meat Processing qualification.
To achieve this qualification a total of eight (8) units of competency must be completed including six (6) core and two (2) electives. The program is self paced with training being in a workplace delivery environment or other flexible learning environment. The program has rolling enrolments which means you can start any time and do not need to wait for semesters. For non-traineeship enrolment the course is fee for service and the price is dependent on unit selection.
For further information or inquiries email email@example.com or call (08) 9472 6111.
Course Outline – AMP30616 Certificate III In Meat Processing General