CPP20617 Certificate II in Cleaning provides a pathway to further learning and work in various cleaning roles and settings including but not limited to:
- administration, support and correctional services;
- health care and social assistance;
- accommodation and food services, and
- education and training.
- Available as a traineeship – YES
- Total number of units required – eleven (11) units
- Course duration – 12 to 18 months
- Non traineeship funding available – YES
- Price range – $667.25 to $1584.7 (Student tuition fees are indicative only and are subject to change given individual circumstances at enrolment. Additional fees may apply such as student services and resource fees)
Certificate II in Cleaning reflects the role of individuals who have a defined and limited range of cleaning operational skills and basic industry knowledge. They are mainly involved in routine and repetitive tasks and work under supervision.
To achieve this qualification a total of eleven (11) units of competency must be completed, including four (3) core units and seven (8) elective units. The program is self paced with training being in a workplace delivery environment or other flexible learning environment. The program has rolling enrolments which means you can start any time and do not need to wait for semesters. For non-traineeship enrolment the course is available for equity groups and course fees are unit dependant.
For further information or inquiries email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (08) 9472 6111.