TLI40619 Certificate IV in Warehousing Operations is a qualification suitable for individuals working in a supervisory role in a warehouse, storage and/or logistics environment.
- Available as a traineeship – YES
- Total number of units required – twenty one (21) units
- Course duration – 12 to 18 months
- Non traineeship funding available – NO
- Price range – $2600 to $5700 (Student tuition fees are indicative only and are subject to change given individual circumstances at enrolement. Additional fees may apply such as student services and resource fees)
Certificate IV in Warehousing Operations is targeted at individuals who require a broad range of skilled applications including evaluating and analysing current practices and providing leadership and guidance to others. Entry into this qualification can be after completion of Certificate III in Warehousing Operations or other relevant qualification or with some vocational experience in a warehousing, storage and/or logistics role without a formal qualification.
To achieve this qualification a total of twenty one (21) units of competency must be completed, including two (3) core units and eighteen (18) elective units. The program is self paced with training being in a workplace delivery environment or other flexible learning environment. The program has rolling enrolments which means you can start any time and do not need to wait for semesters. For non-traineeship enrolment the course is fee for service and the price is dependent on unit selection.
For further information or inquiries email email@example.com or call (08) 9472 6111.