BSB20120 Certificate II in Workplace Skills reflects the role of individuals in a variety of entry-level Business Services job roles.This qualification also reflects the role of individuals who have not yet entered the workforce, and are developing the necessary skills in preparation for work.
These individuals carry out a range of basic procedural, clerical, administrative or operational tasks that require self-management and technology skills. They perform a range of mainly routine tasks using limited practical skills and fundamental operational knowledge in a defined context. Individuals in these roles generally work under direct supervision.
- Available as a traineeship – YES
- Total number of units required – ten(10) units
- Course duration – 12 months
- Non traineeship funding available – Yes
- Price range – $1500 to $2800 (Student tuition fees are indicative only and are subject to change given individual circumstances at enrolement. Additional fees may apply such as student services and resource fees)
- Available for VET Student Loan: NO
Certificate II in Workplace Skills covers a range of routine practical tasks and fundamental administrative operations that can be applied in any industry area. Potential job roles suitable for this qualification include administration assistant, clerical worker, data entry operator, information desk clerk, office junior and receptionist. Entry into this qualification can be by direct entry with vocational experience.
To achieve the qualification a total of ten (10) units of competency must be completed, including five (5) core unit and five(5) elective units. The program is self paced with training being in a workplace delivery environment or other flexible learning environment. The program has rolling enrolments which means you can start any time and do not need to wait for semesters.
For further information or inquiries email email@example.com or call (08) 9472 6111.