A course designed to the development of food standards and food monitoring programs.
- Non accredited program customised to the specific needs of the regulatory organisation or country.
- Includes bench marking against Australia, USA and EU systems and structures.
- Includes sessions related to the strategic alignment of systems to whole of Government priorities.
- Participants will produce a strategic report on the implementation of a food monitoring program.
- Not eligible for learners on student visa
- Price range – Fee for service quoted based on the program required by the learners or organisation
Example delivery case study:
Program for Food and Drug Authority Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. Delivery of customised programs that serve as professional development for Food Technologists from the FDA. This program included strategic planning for establishing food surveillance across the whole food sector for the development of legislative and monitoring protocols for chemical testing. The program included a module on regulatory and aseptic sampling. Participants met with local authorities and regulators to discuss their processes and gain access to their protocols.
This is a fully customised non accredited program and is targeted at food regulators or inspection personnel charged with the development of a food monitoring framework. This professional development program can be customised for delivery ranging from two weeks to three months. The program includes class room delivery, site visits to regulatory agencies and viewing quality assurance practices at work.
For further information or inquiries email email@example.com or call (08) 9472 6111.
Click here for course brochure: