Traineeships as a Career Option
Start off your career with a Traineeship. We provide a large range of traineeships from Certificate II to Diploma level qualifications.
Traineeships combine practical experience at work with structured training and can be completed in industry areas such as business, retail, manufacturing, food processing, meat processing, WHS and hospitality.
As a trainee, you enter into a formal training contract with an employer that leads to a nationally recognised qualification.
You spend most of the time in paid employment, learning practical skills on the job and putting them into practice. Training occurs in the workplace with one of our experienced industry Trainers and Assessors.
The training requirements are part of your training plan which is negotiated between the employer, the learner and the College.
Traineeships are competency based. This means learners can complete training earlier if they can show they have reached the skill levels required for the industry.
People of all ages and backgrounds can undertake a traineeship. Many traineeship qualifications do not have any pre-requisite requirements, which means you can start any time and do not have to complete any prior training, learning or have any experience.
Most traineeships can be undertaken on a full-time or part-time basis – and many can be started at school.
Contact our Career Development for information on how to start a traineeship with your employer.
Australian college of Training is an experienced College in the delivery of traineeships in a number of industry areas, these include:
- BSB20115 Certificate II in Business
- BSB30115 Certificate III in Business
- BSB30415 Certificate III in Business Administration
- BSB30715 Certificate III in Work Health and Safety
- BSB40215 Certificate IV in Business
- BSB41015 Certificate IV in Human Resources
- BSB41415 Certificate IV in Work Health and Safety
- BSB51915 Diploma of Leadership and Management
- FDF20111 Certificate II in Food Processing
- FDF20911 Certificate II in Food Processing (Sales)
- FDF30111 Certificate III in Food Processing
- FDF30910 Certificate III in Food Processing (Sales)
- FDF40110 Certificate IV in Food Processing
- SIT20316 Certificate II in Hospitality
- SIT30616 Certificate III in Hospitality
- SIT40416 Certificate IV in Hospitality
- AMP20116 Certificate II in Meat Processing (Food Service)
- AMP20117 Certificate II in Meat Processing (Food Service
- AMP20216 Certificate II in Meat Processing (Smallgoods)
- AMP20316 Certificate II in Meat Processing (Abattoirs)
- AMP30116 Certificate III in Meat Processing (Boning Room)
- AMP30216 Certificate III in Meat Processing (Food Service)
- AMP30316 Certificate III in Meat Processing (Meat Safety)
- AMP30416 Certificate III in Meat Processing (Rendering)
- AMP30516 Certificate III in Meat Processing (Slaughtering)
- AMP30616 Certificate III in Meat Processing (General)
- AMP30916 Certificate III in Meat Processing (Smallgoods – General)
- AMP31016 Certificate III in Meat Processing (Smallgoods – Manufacture)
- AMP40415 Certificate IV in Meat Processing (Quality Assurance)
- AMP40516 Certificate IV in Meat Processing (Meat Safety)
- SIR20216 Certificate II in Retail Services
- SIR30216 Certificate III in Retail
- SIR30412 Certificate III in Business to Business Sales
- SIR40316 Certificate IV in Retail Management
- TLI21815 Certificate II in Logistics
- TLI21616 Certificate II in Warehousing Operations
- TLI31616 Certificate III in Warehousing Operations
- TLI32416 Certificate III in Logistics
- TLI41816 Certificate IV in Warehouse Operations
If you are currently unemployed, we also have funded training programs and qualifications that can include work experience and lead to future employment.
ACT NOW! email@example.com