Traineeships as a Career Option
Start off your career with a Traineeship. We provide a large range of traineeships from Certificate II to Diploma level qualifications.
Traineeships combine practical experience at work with structured training and can be completed in industry areas such as business, retail, manufacturing, food processing, meat processing, WHS and hospitality.
As a trainee, you enter into a formal training contract with an employer that leads to a nationally recognised qualification.
You spend most of the time in paid employment, learning practical skills on the job and putting them into practice. Training occurs in the workplace with one of our experienced industry Trainers and Assessors.
The training requirements are part of your training plan which is negotiated between the employer, the learner and the College.
Traineeships are competency based. This means learners can complete training earlier if they can show they have reached the skill levels required for the industry.
People of all ages and backgrounds can undertake a traineeship. Many traineeship qualifications do not have any pre-requisite requirements, which means you can start any time and do not have to complete any prior training, learning or have any experience.
Most traineeships can be undertaken on a full-time or part-time basis – and many can be started at school.
Contact our Career Development for information on how to start a traineeship with your employer.
Australian college of Training is an experienced College in the delivery of traineeships in a number of industry areas, these include:
- BSB40120 Certificate IV in Business
- BSB40420 Certificate IV in Human Resource Management
- BSB41419 Certificate IV in Work Health and Safety
- BSB50420 Diploma of Leadership and Management
- AMP20117 Certificate II in Meat Processing (Food Service)
- AMP20316 Certificate II in Meat Processing (Abattoirs)
- AMP30116 Certificate III in Meat Processing (Boning Room)
- AMP30216 Certificate III in Meat Processing (Food Service)
- AMP30316 Certificate III in Meat Processing (Meat Safety)
- AMP30716 Certificate III in Meat Processing (Quality Assurance)
- AMP30416 Certificate III in Meat Processing (Rendering)
- AMP30516 Certificate III in Meat Processing (Slaughtering)
- AMP30616 Certificate III in Meat Processing (General)
- AMP30916 Certificate III in Meat Processing (Smallgoods – General)
- AMP31016 Certificate III in Meat Processing (Smallgoods – Manufacture)
- AMP40415 Certificate IV in Meat Processing (Quality Assurance)
- AMP40516 Certificate IV in Meat Processing (Meat Safety)
If you are currently unemployed, we also have funded training programs and qualifications that can include work experience and lead to future employment.
ACT NOW! email@example.com