SIR20216 Certificate II in Retail Services is an entry level qualification for individuals to be competent in a range of retail knowledge and skills.
- Available as a traineeship – YES
- Total number of units required – twelve (12) units
- Course duration – 12 to 18 months
- Non traineeship funding available – YES Participation/Equity
- Price range – $1400 to $3000 (Student tuition fees are indicative only and are subject to change given individual circumstances at enrolement. Additional fees may apply such as student services and resource fees)
Certificate II in Retail Services covers a range of basic retail operational knowledge and practical skills, suitable for individuals in various store settings such as specialty stores, supermarkets, department stores and retail outlets. Potential job roles suitable for this qualification include frontline team member, point-of-sale operator, sales assistant and customer service assistant. Entry into this qualification can be by direct entry with little or no vocational experience.
To achieve the qualification a total of twelve(12) units of competency must be completed, including seven (7) core unit and five (5) elective units. The program is self paced with training being in a workplace delivery environment or other flexible learning environment. The program has rolling enrolments which means you can start any time and do not need to wait for semesters.
For further information or inquiries email email@example.com or call (08) 9472 6111.