AMP40415 Certificate IV in Meat Processing (Quality Assurance) is a qualification suitable for Quality Assurance personnel in meat processing enterprises.
- Available as a traineeship – YES
- Total number of units required – twelve (12) units
- Course duration – 24 months
- Non traineeship funding available – NO
- Price range – $1100 to $3200 (Student tuition fees are indicative only and are subject to change given individual circumstances at enrolement. Additional fees may apply such as student services and resource fees)
Certificate IV in Meat Processing (Quality Assurance) is a qualification suitable for job roles such as Quality Assurance (QA) officer, QA supervisor, QA auditor and QA manager. Entry into this qualification can be through Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) or after completion of a Certificate II or III Meat Processing qualification.
The following units must be completed prior to commencing this qualification:
- AMPCOR201 Maintain personal equipment
- AMPCOR202 Apply hygiene and sanitation practices
- AMPCOR203 Comply with quality assurance and HACCP requirements
- AMPCOR204 Follow safe work policies and procedures
- AMPCOR205 Communicate in the workplace
- AMPCOR206 Overview the meat industry
To achieve this qualification a total of twelve (12) units of competency must be completed, including six (6) core units and six (6) elective units. The program is self paced with training being in a workplace delivery environment or other flexible learning environment. The program has rolling enrolments which means you can start any time and do not need to wait for semesters. For non-traineeship enrolment the course is fee for service and the price is dependent on unit selection.
For further information or inquiries email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (08) 9472 6111.