AMP30916 Certificate III in Meat Processing (Smallgoods – General) is a qualification specifically designed for employees working in a large smallgoods factory.
- Available as a traineeship – YES
- Total number of units required – twenty-five (25) units
- Course duration – 24 months
- Non traineeship funding available – NO
- Price range – $2900 to $6700 (Student tuition fees are indicative only and are subject to change given individual circumstances at enrolement. Additional fees may apply such as student services and resource fees)
Certificate III in Meat Processing (Smallgoods-General) is a qualification suitable for those working in smallgoods factories with specialised lines of production (e.g. ham and bacon) and use complex machinery and may not encompass the range of smallgoods production techniques found in traditional smallgoods enterprises. Entry into this qualification can be by direct entry without prior meat industry skills or knowledge.
To achieve this qualification a total of twenty-five (25) units of competency must be completed. The program is self paced with training being in a workplace delivery environment or other flexible learning environment. The program has rolling enrolments which means you can start any time and do not need to wait for semesters. For non-traineeship enrolment the course is fee for service and the price is dependent on unit selection.
For further information or inquiries email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1300 ACT NOW.