MSM30116 Certificate III in Process Manufacturing provides higher level skills for production workers in processing/manufacturing industries.
- Available as a traineeship – YES
- Total number of units required – twenty one (21) units
- Course duration – 12 to 18 months
- Non traineeship funding available – NO
- Price range – $1500 to $4300 (Student tuition fees are indicative only and are subject to change given individual circumstances at enrolement. Additional fees may apply such as student services and resource fees)
Certificate III in Process Manufacturing is targeted at advanced production workers who undertake vital production support roles directly related to producing products. Possible job roles suitable for those undertaking this qualification include production support workers and those who operate in multiple or specialised processes in process manufacturing.
To achieve this qualification a total of twenty one (21) units of competency must be completed, including four (4) core units and seventeen (17) elective units. The program is self paced with training being in a workplace delivery environment or other flexible learning environment. The program has rolling enrolments which means you can start any time and do not need to wait for semesters. For non-traineeship enrolment the course is fee for service and the price is dependent on unit selection.
For further information or inquiries email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1300 ACT NOW.