FBP30121 Certificate III in Food Processing is a higher level qualification suitable for individuals in multi-skilled roles that include team leader functions within the production environment, including basic supervision and HACCP.
- Available as a traineeship – NO (FUNDED ATTACED THE PREVIOUS QUALIFICATION)
- Total number of units required – seventeen (17) units
- Course duration – 18 to 24 months
- Non traineeship funding available – NO
- Price range – $2000 to $5750 (Student tuition fees are indicative only and are subject to change given individual circumstances at enrolement. Additional fees may apply such as student services and resource fees)
Certificate III in Food Processing
reflects the role of individuals working as operators in a food processing environment who have responsibility for overseeing all or part of a processing plant and related equipment. They are required to work autonomously, use judgement, interpret information, and apply solutions to routine and some non-routine problems. They may also take some responsibility for the output of others.
This qualification offers specialisations in:
- Bottling and Packaging
- Dairy Processing (cheese, powder and/or milk)
- Edible Oils (refining or cold pressing edible oils)
- Non-alcoholic Beverages (fruit juice, cordial)
- Pet Food (companion animals)
- Quality (for operator roles)
- Stock Feed (cattle, horses, sheep, pigs, poultry, fish – animals that produce for human consumption).
To achieve the qualification a total of seventeen (17) units of competency must be completed, including five (5) core units and twelve (12) elective units. The program is self paced with training being in a workplace delivery environment or other flexible learning environment. The program has rolling enrolments which means you can start any time and do not need to wait for semesters. For non-traineeship enrolment the course is fee for service and the price is dependent on unit selection.
For further information or inquiries email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (08) 9472 6111.