AMP31016 Certificate III in Meat Processing (Smallgoods – Manufacture) is a qualification for employees working in a small to medium sized traditional style smallgoods factory, producing a range of smallgoods products.
- Available as a traineeship – YES
- Total number of units required – twenty-six (26) units
- Course duration – 24 months
- Non traineeship funding available – NO
- Price range – $2900 to $6700 (Student tuition fees are indicative only and are subject to change given individual circumstances at enrolement. Additional fees may apply such as student services and resource fees)
Certificate III in Meat Processing (Smallgoods – Manufacture) is a qualification suitable for those working in small to medium sized smallgoods factories. Job roles for this qualification may include smallgoods producer and smallgoods maker. Entry into this qualification can be by direct entry without prior meat industry skills or knowledge or after completion of a Certificate I or II in Meat Processing (Smallgoods) qualification.
To achieve this qualification a total of twenty-six (26) units of competency must be completed, including five (5) core units and twenty-one (21) elective units. The program is self paced with training being in a workplace delivery environment or other flexible learning environment. The program has rolling enrolments which means you can start any time and do not need to wait for semesters. For non-traineeship enrolment the course is fee for service and the price is dependent on unit selection.
For further information or inquiries email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1300 ACT NOW.