SIT30622 Certificate III in Hospitality reflects the role of skilled operators who use a range of well-developed hospitality skills.
- Available as a traineeship – YES
- Total number of units required – fifteen (15) units
- Course duration – 12 to 18 months
- Non traineeship funding available – NO
- Price range – $1800 to $3800 (Student tuition fees are indicative only and are subject to change given individual circumstances at enrolement. Additional fees may apply such as student services and resource fees)
Certificate III in Hospitality is a qualification that provides a pathway to work in organisations such as restaurants, hotels, clubs, pubs, cafes and coffee shops, and provides options for specialisation and allows for multi-skilled employees working in accommodation services, food and beverage gaming. Possible job roles related to this qualification include barista, food and beverage attendant, front desk receptionist, front office assistant, function attendant, guest service agent, housekeeper, restaurant host, senior bar attendant and waiter.
To achieve this qualification a total of fifteen (15) units of competency must be completed, including six (6) core units and nine (9) elective units. The program is self paced with training being in a workplace delivery environment or other flexible learning environment. The program has rolling enrolments which means you can start any time and do not need to wait for semesters. For non-traineeship enrolment the course is fee for service and the price is dependent on unit selection.
For further information or inquiries email email@example.com or call (08) 9472 6111.