BSB40420 Certificate IV in Human Resource Management is targeted at more experienced individuals who may provide leadership and guidance to others. The job roles that relate to this qualification may include Human Resources Officer, Human Resources Coordinator and Payroll Officer.
- Available as a traineeship – YES
- Total number of units required – twelve (12) units
- Course duration – 12 months
- Non traineeship funding available – NO
- Price range – $1900 to $4100 (Student tuition fees are indicative only and are subject to change given individual circumstances at enrolement. Additional fees may apply such as student services and resource fees)
- Please note for Western Australia under the Lower fees, Local Skills WA 1/2 price fees funding the traineeship is approximately $860, concession $260 and for 15 – 24 capped at $400.
Certificate IV in Human Resources is suitable for individuals working in a range of human resources functions or management positions. Potential job roles suitable for this qualification include human resources assistants, human resource coordinators, human resources administrators and payroll officers. Workplace responsibilities range from in small business working across all aspects of human resources to larger companies where responsibilities include singular aspects of human resources. Entry into this qualification can be by direct entry with vocational experience or after completing Certificate III level business qualifications.
To achieve the qualification a total of twelve (12) units of competency must be completed, including six (6) core unit and six (6) elective units. The program is self paced with training being in a workplace delivery environment or other flexible learning environment. The program has rolling enrolments which means you can start any time and do not need to wait for semesters.
For further information or inquiries email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (08) 9472 6111.