BSB50450 Diploma of Leadership and Management is suitable for individuals ho apply knowledge, practical skills and experience in leadership and management across a range of enterprise and industry contexts.
- Available as a traineeship – YES
- Total number of units required – twelve (12) units
- Course duration – 24 months
- Non traineeship funding available – NO
- Price range $2500- $4880 (Student tuition fees are indicative only and are subject to change given individual circumstances at enrolement. Additional fees may apply such as student services and resource fees)
Diploma of Leadership and Management is targeted at individuals who display initiative and judgement in planning, organising, implementing and monitoring their own workload and the workload of others. They use communication skills to support individuals and teams to meet organisational or enterprise requirements. They plan, design, apply and evaluate solutions to unpredictable problems, and identify, analyse and synthesise information from a variety of sources.
To achieve this qualification a total of twelve (12) units of competency must be completed this includes six (6) core and six (6) elective units. The program is self paced with training being in a workplace delivery environment or other flexible learning environment. The program has rolling enrollments which means you can start any time and do not need to wait for semesters. For non-traineeship enrollment the course is fee for service and the price is dependent on unit selection.
For further information or inquiries email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (08) 9472 6111.