MSM20116 Certificate II in Process Manufacturing is an entry level qualification for individuals working in a processing and/or manufacturing environment.
- Available as a traineeship – YES
- Total number of units required – fourteen (14) units
- Course duration – 12 months
- Non traineeship funding available – NO
- Price range – $1300 to $4000(Student tuition fees are indicative only and are subject to change given individual circumstances at enrolement. Additional fees may apply such as student services and resource fees)
Certificate II in Process Manufacturing is targeted at competent production workers who undertake vital production support roles directly related to producing products. It will require the monitoring and use of equipment operation to achieve production targets. This course provides training suitable for workers with a skill for applying knowledge to solve a range of problems in production.
To achieve this qualification a total of fourteen (14) units of competency must be completed, including three (3) core units and eleven (11) elective units. The program is self paced with training being in a workplace delivery environment or other flexible learning environment. The program has rolling enrolments which means you can start any time and do not need to wait for semesters. For non-traineeship enrolment the course is fee for service and the price is dependent on unit selection.
For further information or inquiries email email@example.com or call 1300 ACT NOW.