AMP30516 Certificate III in Meat Processing (Slaughtering) is the specific qualification for individuals involved in the slaughtering and dressing of animals in an abattoir.
- Available as a traineeship – YES
- Total number of units required – twelve (12) units
- Course duration – 12 to 18 months
- Non traineeship funding available – NO
- Price range – $1400 to $4100 (Student tuition fees are indicative only and are subject to change given individual circumstances at enrolement. Additional fees may apply such as student services and resource fees)
Certificate III in Meat Processing (Slaughtering) is a qualification suitable for those with a job role in slaughtering and dressing within an abattoir. Entry into this qualification can be by direct entry without prior meat industry skills or knowledge or after completion of a Certificate I or II in Meat Processing qualification.
To achieve this qualification a total of seven (7) units of competency must be completed including seven (7) core and fie (5) electives. The program is self paced with training being in a workplace delivery environment or other flexible learning environment. The program has rolling enrolments which means you can start any time and do not need to wait for semesters. For non-traineeship enrolment the course is fee for service and the price is dependent on unit selection.
For further information or inquiries email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (08) 9472 6111.
Course Outline – AMP30516 Certificate III In Meat Processing Slaughtering