SIR30216 Certificate III in Retail is a qualification suitable for individuals with some experience in retail operations.
- Available as a traineeship – YES
- Total number of units required – thirteen (13) units
- Course duration – 12 to 18 months
- Non traineeship funding available -NO
- Price range – $1500 to $3200 (Student tuition fees are indicative only and are subject to change given individual circumstances at enrolement. Additional fees may apply such as student services and resource fees)
Certificate III in Retail covers a range of retail operational knowledge and practical skills, suitable for individuals who have primary responsibility of engaging customers, maintaining daily store operations in various store settings such as specialty stores, supermarkets, department stores and retail outlets. Potential job roles suitable for this qualification include shop assistant, sales assistant, customer service representative, team leader, senior sales assistant and point-of-sale operator. Entry into this qualification can be by direct entry with previous vocational experience in retail. This qualification is a pathway to work in q diverse range of retail settings.
To achieve the qualification a total of thirteen (13) units of competency must be completed, including eight (8) core unit and five (5) elective units. The program is self paced with training being in a workplace delivery environment or other flexible learning environment. The program has rolling enrollments which means you can start any time and do not need to wait for semesters.
For further information or inquiries email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (08) 9472 6111.